Monday 23 March 2015

Paper Pumpkin March 2015

Sew You
I have a confession to make.  I am a lazy crafter.  I love coming up with creative crafts for kids, but when it comes to things for me...well, I'd rather have someone tell me exactly what to do.  And I'd also like them to prepare my materials for me.  Pretty please.

Sew You stamps
I think it's because I have a fear of commitment.  You know, to layouts and finished products.

Envelopes and stickers
Instructions
Anyway, I had been eyeing a paper craft subscription called Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up, and finally broke down during an event called Sale-a-bration because I could get a free item if I signed up.  You had me at "free".

Embroidery thread

I got my first box today!  Each month, they send you a kit with everything you need to make that month's project.  It usually includes ink, stamps, and all the paper and adhesive you'll need to complete the project.  I love watching other people open their packages.  I live vicariously through them, so I hope you'll join me in unboxing my Paper Pumpkin!


The 3-month subscription is discounted until March 31st , so check out the Stampin' Up site (Canada and US) if you're interested in trying it out!  If you order by March 31st, you'll also get a free gift like I did! 

*This post is totally not sponsored.  Just wanted to share the crafting love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...